Happy Hour at Home – Dry
We’ve prepared all that you need for “Happy Hour at Home” for two to six people. This box has a dry wine of your choice and the winemaker’s suggestions for charcuterie, crackers, and local cheese to pair with it. This box contains:
- One bottle of your choice of red, white, or rosé wine – our recommendations:
– Red: Pinot Noir, Cabernet, Founders’ Red, Chambourcin, or Maréchal Foch
– White: Bright Steel or Toasted Oak Chardonnay, or Dry Riesling
– Rosé: Dry Rosé of Pinot Noir or Ruby Dry Rosé
(Please note your wine preference in Comment Section of your order. Don’t see your favorite dry wine? Put your choice in the comments and we’ll select the best pairings available.)
- 8 oz. Yancey’s Fancy Gouda Cheese or Reverie Creamery’s award-winning Wanderer
- Italian Hard Salami, 8 oz.
- Back-to-Nature Classic Round Crackers or La Panzanella Crackers
GMO-free; if you prefer gluten free, please note in the Comment Section during check-out.