The Northwest Arena’s indoor track offers a consistently cool walking path all year long and is open at any time during public hours when there is not a ticketed event scheduled. Eight laps equal one mile and two lanes provide adequate space for both walkers and runners. This listing is for a six-month membership; monthly and annual passes are also available.
Rules and Guidelines
- Following COVID protocols, masks are required at all times, and walkers are asked to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Street Shoes: are not permitted on the track for walking – salt and street residue can and will damage the walking track.
- Sign In: For your protection, please sign in at the front desk prior to entering the walking track.
- Open/Closed: While the Arena tries to let everyone know when events are happening that may affect the walking track schedule, it’s not always possible to catch everyone. Please look for notices on our website schedule, the lobby calendar, and posted signs on doors for any changes in schedule.
- Parking: Parking is available on the street around the Arena. City of Jamestown parking meters are monitored weekdays between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm. Additional parking lots are available within 4 blocks of the Arena. When parking in area lots, please heed posted notices. Illegally parked cars may be towed at owners’ expense.
- Running: Running is permitted on the walking track however, please keep to the right and run single file.
- Strollers: Strollers are permitted on the walking track however, please keep to the left and walk single file.
- Please be courteous of other walkers. Failure to do so will result in membership termination.
The Northwest Arena will mail your Monthly “Cool Track” Walking Pass Voucher FREE of charge upon request, simply email email@example.com after completing your purchase.
There are no reviews yet.